Leading off my senior thesis on Retail Merchandising and the interviews I conducted at the mall, I have decided to explore the concept of 'You are What you Wear'.
We live in a society today where we are constantly bombarded with different brand names throughout the day. Brand loyalty is hard to maintain when the economy is in a recession such as the current one we're in. People easily move to cheaper and more reliable and generic products.
Yet there are always a few brands that people are loyal to, no matter what. What is the secret of this loyalty? Perceived brand image: Our generation realizes that clothes represent confidence, personality and most importantly your own individuality. No two people own the same clothes!! Marketers have failed if they cant get consumers to emotionally be attached to their brand.
Through this blog, I want to display what I find new/interesting/trendy/different.
No comments:
Post a Comment